Friday, August 20, 2010

Practice comes to an end

I have been informed that it has been a while since the blog has been updated, so here it goes. (Hoy, for you I almost stopped there) But for everyone else, practice has come to a conclusion for the season ending with a 2 game scrimmage in Cinci against Age Against the Machine. Enigma brought sublimated jerseys and hucks a plenty, but our man defense left much to be desired. Fellas, bring it upon yourselves to condition in this month before sectionals we have. Everyone get as fit and as tan as Butters, then a Regionals appearance including a Hoover hosting will be all but guaranteed.

Oh, and there may have been a small amount of footage accumulated through these tournaments this summer, so with Ames breathing down my neck I will begin putting together a little highlight reel to show how good you guys are and how many turns I have.

Video will be up in 6 months at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment